2 into 1 setup need help with

ws6

i just installed a 2into 1 set up with a 34mm kehin carb the guy i bought it from said it has a 185 jet in it now my question to you guys is when i give it throttle it bogs before it kicks in even when i switch in to second or third it bogs before it kicks in should i reposition the needle jet or maybe it's something else? can anyone point me in the right direction

i apologize for the noobness but all this stuff is very new to me. do you mean the needle jet or the main jet? and if you need to know i'm about 500ft above sea level. thanks in advance for the info :biggrin:

i just got done surfing the 138 threads in this section cause i figure that i'm definitly not the only one who had this question and came across some pretty useful info that i can use. right now i have my pilot air screw out 2 full turns so tomorrow i'll play around with that and the idle and check over the bike for an air leak and see where that leaves me. i tell ya this is my first two stroke and i absolutley love it, I'M HOOKED :evil:

Edited by ws6

the needle say's 28v on it and it was sitting on the number 2 spot . so i was looking for leaks today and came across an oil leak at the bottom of the clutch case cover/water pump cover could this cause the right side to blow white smoke? also i had a hard time starting the bike today it would start then die out, so i was checking out the setup and noticed the carb was ice cold like i had put it in the freezer, so i took the cap off and there was this white pasty lookin shit at the bottom of the slide does anyone know what this could be and why my carb got so cold? :shrug:

here is a pic of where the oil is coming out (don't mind the quality took with cell)

i bought the 2 into 1 setup off a guy on here it has ports on the intake for nitrous so i'm thinking the needle is after market as far as it smoking it went away but it took a few minutes to clean it,i put the needle in the number 3 spot and adjusted the pilot air screw out 1.5 turns ,adjusted the idle bike seemed to run ok except for the leak and a loss of power in a higher gear