Jugs worth?

I have a set of cylinders that are ported and polished, however they need to be rebored. They are on stock bore right now, looking to sell them, how much are they roughly worth, I don't want to put a rediculous price out there, and I know I can't list it and ask for people to shoot me an offer either, so I thought I would see what everyone else felt they may be worth. I would imagine they are going to have to be bored between 20 and 40 over. Appreciate any info.

Not sure who did it, they were like that when I bought the quad, they are stock bore, and will need to be bored out, the crank went bad in the motor, piston on one side was messed up.

is there anything carved in the outside of the cylinder? Can you take any measurements of port heights or widths?

stock bore pistons came out, that's a for sure, not seeing any carvings any where, its from michigan don't know of any really big builders around

stock bore pistons came out, that's a for sure, not seeing any carvings any where, its from michigan don't know of any really big builders around

A&S is in Michigan