any1 ridden j and a arm setup?

kwickez

I have a J arm and rode a-arm i see no difference. j-arm is lighter 14 pounds i believe but i couldnt notice it. the only thing wrong with them is how the ones that no nothing about them talk shit. my shee is a 87 and i would bet its better then half the newer a-frame bikes on here.

nothings wrong with a 87. i look at like its the first year of the banshee and i want to keep it that way. i have a 98 frame but i wont use it. eventually i`ll cut the BS off of it, possibly get it powder coated and sell it. shees what i enjoy. i have a long way to go until its done.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is a 87... I ride my brothers 2006 all the time and cant tell the difference at all... 87 started it all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

da_shee_1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 98 frame but i wont use it. eventually i`ll cut the BS off of it, possibly get it powder coated and sell it. shees what i enjoy. i have a long way to go until its done.

Want to sell the 98 frame? I bet you could use the $$ to spruce up the 87??? I'm looking to

build my wife a Shee!