Cub Cylinder Banshee

I really need these bikes gone, could really use the $$ for other things right now...

Banshee has never been riden since the complete frame up rebuild last year. Has a stock stroke cub, 65mm bore with a long rod crank. Stock tranny, FAST coolhead with 18cc domes, custom blue fire on blue base plastics painted by JK Customs, +6 havoc performance swingarm, CPI inframes, fresh PC black frame, a-arms and swing arm are matched to the plastics, has a direct drive lockup, all the billet covers are polished, 35mm pwk carbs on gas... this bike is seriousley loaded, and you will look very hard to find a bike as clean or as good looking as this banshee... I have well over 8k invested in this bike and will sell it for $5500. Will come with the sand tires too...

ShowandShine2008079.jpg

Work017.jpg

ShowandShine2008039.jpg

ShowandShine2008038.jpg

Other bike for sale is my 600rr raptor. It is a 2003 raptor chassis with a 03 Honda cbr600rr motor in it... This bike was done right, and works very well for a hillshooter and a headturner. Is quick, and fun... I will take a big loss on this bike too and let it go for $3500....

ShowandShine2008026.jpg

ShowandShine2008027.jpg

ShowandShine2008024.jpg

ShowandShine2008081.jpg

I will also consider trading both of these bikes for a street bike as well, but would prefer to sell them. Please pm, email, or call me with any questions.. 307-246-3235 khardings@rtconnect.net

I will deliver these bikes for a pretty good distance too... Located in Wyoming

Yeah, I decided that im gonna let it go... I have not ridden it yet, and am having enough fun on my raptor 700 so its time to let em both go. Im not duning much anymore anyway, so its time.

Yeah, I decided that im gonna let it go... I have not ridden it yet, and am having enough fun on my raptor 700 so its time to let em both go. Im not duning much anymore anyway, so its time.

Wow I want that Raptor so bad to put a 1000 in it!!!Kiel the 700r is only a drag bike now?

Wow I want that Raptor so bad to put a 1000 in it!!!Kiel the 700r is only a drag bike now?

no its my dune bike... I am going to do some more stuff with the 700 eventually, but I have other stuff to take care of now...

BUMP

awww .... bs !!!!

keep them both.. their not hurting anything . ur 120 lbs a$$ doesnt need a streetbike. if u need money .. sell blood or sperm !! :biggrin:

bump for a ass...... but a hell of a great guy ( unless he sells his shee )

Thanks mama and rico!!

Sorry but I am pretty sure it is already gone. I think I have a deal worked out for another raptor 700 so im pretty sure the banshee is gone... no streetbike, just another raptor so I can go balls out on the one already have... looking like a 934 15mil, on the bottle is in the works. I just wanted another one so when my current 700 is a drag bike i still have a bike to mess around on thats 100% reliable...

Who the hell is building 15mils already? What bore is that, 108?

Quite a few guys going with that 15mil crank already.... Im use Geisick performance. You can go with different bores, from 108-115, depends on what displacement you are looking for...