testing the water on selling my 01 440 sno pro

ok the story on this sled is one of my buddies got it for a graduation present in the summer of 2002. The DAY there was snow, he ran it without oil and blew it up. It sat for 4 years then 2 winters ago he had his friend re-build the engine and the kid put in the pistons backwards. He had the 2 little oil holes facing the intake instead of facing the exhaust port. It is in MINT condition with only...get this 93 ACTUALL miles. It has all clicker shocks with a kickass fox shock on the rear. Has 1 1/4" paddle track with 96 woodys studs. Has both trail and race domes for the heads. This is the model that has the timing advance/retard nob so you can advance or retard the ignition by a switch. I took the top end off and the left cylinder is junk..other than that it looks good. If i keep it im going to buy the oem 2002 arctic cat upgrade kit that includes 2 new cylinders w/pistons rings etc...it retails for $469. I know its summer but if your looking for a mint sled that needs a little work pm me..i rode a different zr440 sno pro and there fast as hell. I traded it for my 96 ranger to fix it up and have me a kickass trail sled If anyone offers me a fair price il sell it but im not looking to sell it for $600. let me know....might trade for a really nice blaster or a nice warrior, or a ninja 250 for the gf....thanks

ok the story on this sled is one of my buddies got it for a graduation present in the summer of 2002. The DAY there was snow, he ran it without oil and blew it up. It sat for 4 years then 2 winters ago he had his friend re-build the engine and the kid put in the pistons backwards. He had the 2 little oil holes facing the intake instead of facing the exhaust port. It is in MINT condition with only...get this 93 ACTUALL miles. It has all clicker shocks with a kickass fox shock on the rear. Has 1 1/4" paddle track with 96 woodys studs. Has both trail and race domes for the heads. This is the model that has the timing advance/retard nob so you can advance or retard the ignition by a switch. I took the top end off and the left cylinder is junk..other than that it looks good. If i keep it im going to buy the oem 2002 arctic cat upgrade kit that includes 2 new cylinders w/pistons rings etc...it retails for $469. I know its summer but if your looking for a mint sled that needs a little work pm me..i rode a different zr440 sno pro and there fast as hell. I traded it for my 96 ranger to fix it up and have me a kickass trail sled If anyone offers me a fair price il sell it but im not looking to sell it for $600. let me know....might trade for a really nice blaster or a nice warrior, or a ninja 250 for the gf....thanks

send me pics to bellracing2@yahoo.com VERY interested and am close enough to pick it up anytime !

ey how close are u to the canadian border??? are anywere neart sault ste marie?? im interested let me know

thats a drive bro...im about 3hrs from the mac. bridge. so id guess it would be like a 8or9 hour drive to the candian border