Graydon or trinity intake

racer

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured your ass could make somethin, lazy

I laid it out on paper, and it wouldn't be that hard to do. I SHOULD have done it a long time ago. I even knew how I was going to fixture it for heat treat.

But the trinity is shiny. :evil:

I laid it out on paper, and it wouldn't be that hard to do. I SHOULD have done it a long time ago. I even knew how I was going to fixture it for heat treat.

But the trinity is shiny. :evil:

mothers ball and polish lol

or hell use some pvc pipe, shit's cheap.

out of the blue question, but wth kinda motor u running, im not sure ive ever heard, or is it top secret :ninja:

Yeah, if your gonna order one, why waste your money on a 33mm setup?

For no porting, and T5's or shearers, i think it will be sufficient. Plus I had heard some jetting nightmares about the 35mm.

For no porting, and T5's or shearers, i think it will be sufficient. Plus I had heard some jetting nightmares about the 35mm.

No, your wrong. The Jetting nightmares are on the pj's. 35mm is fine for a non-ported motor with pipes. I have dyno testing that indicated it was just the right size for stock motors with pipes, up to standard bore motors with partwork. You could go smaller, but you will sacrifice append a bit.

Another question, why the hell would you run a 2 into 1 intake with T5's or shearers? This is a bottom end intake, those are mid-top pipes, and top end pipes. 2 into 1 intake works best with low-mid pipes like pro circuits, or pt mids. It makes no sense to run it with those pipes. The difference alone on a motor with pro circuits on the top end, at 8700 rpm between single carb and twin carbs, is already about a 4.75hp loss with the single carb. The gain on the single is only about 1.25 hp between 5500-6900rpm, and the torque curves are slightly better on the single up tp 7,000 rpm. Your shooting yourself in the foot running a single with those two types of pipes mentioned.

Edited by Snopczynski