6 gears

Ok so i was ridin my friends banshee and i couldnt figure it out. i hit fifth gear and held it wide open. why in the heck wouldnt go as fast as mine. so i shifted the gear up again and it went. it has 6 gears. my friends banshee has 6 gears. what in the heck. mine only has five. Maybe i miscounted.

lol 6 gears definatly all banshees

if you want to make sure look on yours by the shifter on the side case and it will tell you the gears ..

1.N.2.3.4.5.6

yeah i guess i just dont have the room. and that mine has a bunch of upgrades. i really dont have long strecths. i use it ffor mainly stuntin with bansheeboy6

wait a minute.... you just said you have alot? now its not that much lol and only t-5s and handlebars and grips? you shot yourself in the foot on that one bud lol. just bein honest

well to me its alot. to you guys its not. I cant spoend thousands of dollars on mine. to me alot is what ive doen. what you guys do is crazy alot. just bein honest. i would love to have a drag bike. but i cant afford it. bansheeboy6 can so i will be ridin his. closest thing i got to the drag world.

wait a minute.... you just said you have alot? now its not that much lol and only t-5s and handlebars and grips? you shot yourself in the foot on that one bud lol. just bein honest

lol do you see awaitedshee's sig (the little words under the line) that is a list of all the stuff he has done i would consider that to be alot ....when you research all the mods you can do to a banshee they are endless ...trust me no 1 banshee can have all the mods possable b/c you have a dune shee, drag shee, toy shee, trail shee ,,,,all these different types that can have different mods for performance

not being a dick or anything -dan

lol do you see awaitedshee's sig (the little words under the line) that is a list of all the stuff he has done i would consider that to be alot ....when you research all the mods you can do to a banshee they are endless ...trust me no 1 banshee can have all the mods possable b/c you have a dune shee, drag shee, toy shee, trail shee ,,,,all these different types that can have different mods for performance

not being a dick or anything -dan

ok i see what you mean. sry for the misunderstanding. im not use to this site. just started today. bansheeboy6 told me about it and i really like it. so i dont want to make any enemies.

ok i see what you mean. sry for the misunderstanding. im not use to this site. just started today. bansheeboy6 told me about it and i really like it. so i dont want to make any enemies.
its kool just chill out a bit and dont call people faggots that you dont know .. or be immature and say cocky stuff you know what im talking about ;) no hard feelings welcome to the madness