How hot does she ride

there is a section in this forum for roosting go there if you want but keep your filth words out of the main forum ...i cant wait untill a moderator sees this you might just be gone save us all the time and leave yourself....i also am only 17, so you have no excuse,.

oh and didnt you say in another topic that you liked the forum and didnt want to make any enimes well i think you failed and you dont seem to be trying to hard to make friends.

and i quote you "ok i see what you mean. sry for the misunderstanding. im not use to this site. just started today. bansheeboy6 told me about it and i really like it. so i dont want to make any enemies"

link: http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry833395

Edited by yamaha_daniel

im pretty sure dan set you two children in your place lol.....and i dont start anything actually i dont believe anyone starts anything with anyone on this site....we all have banshees and help eachother out and dont talk ourselves up... and dont lie about what is done to our banshee ect. you two say o i have my banshee and its so modded out....then you shoot yourself in the foot and say it has only two things and then everyone begins to question whether you actually have one or not. and turnin one into a drag bike is not cheap. and i highly doubt someone at 15 is gonna build a drag bike. again im not startin shit cause i dont wanna catch hell from the moderators because they actually help me out when im in need of info.... but you two are just a lil bit too ridiculous and immature. just my .02