Pismo trip?

casper

Any one down for going to Pismo sometime in August or September?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one down for going to Pismo sometime in August or September?

We might be down for sept. august is a little too packed for me right now. I will have to talk with the warden. this time i think we will leave the trailer at home and just truck my bike up there.

Ya the wife just said shee would like to do Sep, what dates work for you?

So yeah im down i just might have my bike done....ahhhhh i doubt it but let me know and eman ill bring the avacado......tree

If you guys don't mind, I might be down with September... but is anybody going between now and then? Or is it too busy? I went to Glamis over Memorial Day--weather was PERFECT, but it was empty...

If you guys don't mind, I might be down with September... but is anybody going between now and then? Or is it too busy? I went to Glamis over Memorial Day--weather was PERFECT, but it was empty...

SoCalinIt goes like every 2 weekends or so, they hit the drags to tune thier shit. Hit him up

ok i will check my work schedual on monday and let you know if that will work out

I was thinking of staying in a hotel this trip and toting out my little trailer. The ez up and some chairs will work if it is not windy, but we will have to use the out house if ya got to shit. :miner: If my brother comes along we may have the women stay in a hotel and the guys stay in the toy hauler??? we'll see