T-Mobile Shadow

negative ghost rider i got blackberry.

Kinda wish i had a blackberry myself. this phone works off of Windows so it's totally different from any other phone.

I think a buddy of mine had that phone. Its a pain in the ass. Blackberries are difficult at first too

Cody...this your first Windows Mobile phone?

Learn how to kill the processes manually. It's not like Window when you close a program, it closes.

When you close (x out) a program on a windows mobile device, it is still running in the back ground.

Soon, it'll be slow, non-responsive and/or lockup.

It'll be in settings, memory management somewhere....

I've gone rounds with several different Verizon phones. I liked the Voyager best. As long as you don't text while you drive (touch screen is picky) it has a nice screen and keyboard!!!

The Windows Mobile phones are nice...once you get used to the quirks.

Mama...I tried a Blackberry Peal for one day...took it back. Could not stand it....

Yeah i've noticed that Dave i'll look at this or that and it keeps the last place i've looked at in that section and i'm like what the fuck. The phone came with 2 sample mp3 songs one being a gay fucking Avril Lavigne song something about girlfriends well it came with the picture in my album and i deleted the fuck 4 times and it's still there. I guess i need to play with it a little more to figure out all the stuff on it but it's only my 3rd day to have the phone.

There is a section for improve performance that you can go to and close programs your not using but i still have to read about that too.

The speaker on it kicks ass it's loud as hell plays music good but it drains the battery like a bitch.