06 Cheetah Cub Banshee on Aly

06BaNsHeE

Jorge...

He is actually looking for a new motor of this type...

I was working with him on a complete top to bottom Cheetah 4 mil w/ PVs...but a little out of his price range.

Put it on Craigslist....that's how it's gonna sell.

I can't believe you're getting rid of this bike after all the time/money you just put into it....

Are you getting out of street racing?

Nvm, i'll look somewhere else. Or I'll just call nate and have him give me all the specs, then fly over in my spaceship and drop flyers all over Miami telling all your foes what motor you have :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Lol Call Nate and ask him.He aint going to tell you anything.After trying to race another members friend on here who pussied out on me after waisting my day and ruining my boys day who drive from about 45 minutes away,Im not going to even talk about this bike on forums anymore.

Dave Im not going to split the bike at all.And Im not selling this bike to nobody in miami.Why cant people just respect the fact that I dont want everybody knowing what I got?honestly if somebody is interested just call me I would tell you what it would have If I see your not from around here.

Jorge...

He is actually looking for a new motor of this type...

I was working with him on a complete top to bottom Cheetah 4 mil w/ PVs...but a little out of his price range.

Put it on Craigslist....that's how it's gonna sell.

I can't believe you're getting rid of this bike after all the time/money you just put into it....

Are you getting out of street racing?

Just going to get out of street racing for a bit.I want something I can take girls on.Like a trail bike,Jetski,Or Streetbike.Kinda sucks when girls tell you"OMG jorge when are we going riding again"I feel like punching myself in the balls.By winter Ill have another banshee if this one goes.And It will be a big DM.

And It will be a big DM.

Shhh...you mean stock stroke....

:biggrin:

While I still don't agree with the whole secret build thing, I get it...I understand....sort of.

As long as you're honest with what you have to a potential buyer via PM or Email or Phone...nothing wrong with that.

The only other McCoy motor I've seen personally run is fouledout421's 4 mil. It is very impressive...this motor will make someone a nice mil. Good luck on the sale!!!

Shhh...you mean stock stroke....

:biggrin:

While I still don't agree with the whole secret build thing, I get it...I understand....sort of.

As long as you're honest with what you have to a potential buyer via PM or Email or Phone...nothing wrong with that.

The only other McCoy motor I've seen personally run is fouledout421's 4 mil. It is very impressive...this motor will make someone a nice mil. Good luck on the sale!!!

yup just a stock stroke with some epoxy lol.I keep on thinking about all those weekends spent tuning this bike and it really makes me wanna keep it.Plus now I have my OWN egt so no more guessing about tuning carbs.Ill tell you one thing Ive been really lucky that my buddy knows alot about alcohol!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I Know Im going to regret it but This bike is not mine anymore on Friday Its going to be utleybanshee banshee.Sucks after all the time waiting for motor,Then money and time to tune it but I bet the locals are happy as shit about this.And Utleybanshee will have a MONEYMAKER and ill have a couple of badass trail bikes.I actually cried and he will see me cry when we trade.