More Parts for sale

what weight are the front shocks setup for

The guy I bought the whole quad from weighed about 165-180 lbs, so I'm guessing they were set up for him. There is a ton of adjustment in the spring preload, so it gives you a wide range to work with. I weigh 150, and with the spring preload backed out it still worked well for me. There's quite a bit of room to go the other way as well if you're a bigger guy.

The swingarm is for a Yamaha Banshee, typical round house carrier. It was made by Jeff Riddle at Midwest Powersports and Machine in Gretna, Nebraska.

I had to relist the Motor, so for those who were interested here's the new link:

Banshee Motor - Relisted

To reiterate what was in the ad already, I can only ship to the continental United States. Sorry Angel, you should have your refund already.

The price is for the complete motor, minus carbs and side covers.

Unfortunately I won't be able to end any of the auctions early. There are quite a few people looking, and I want to make sure I'm fair to everyone. I'm out of town until Sunday for work, so I can't do much until then anyways. If you do happen to use the "Buy it Now", the earliest I can ship anything is next weekend.

Thanks for looking, guys.

-Tim