Bought a Tri Z converted to run a banshee motor

Is this a good Idea???  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I picked up the roller chassis for $500. got it home and put the pieces together and im a impressed with the guy who did the conversions work. The frame pieces all bolt together real nice, and everything lines up good. I took some pictures that I will get scanned and post... Until then, take a look here It needs some wiring, but nothing major. brakes work, suspension is good.

Take a look

http://forums.bansheehq.com/viewtopic.php?t=9110

Not the best pics, but you can see the trike with the RZ350 still installed(I wish it was there when I bought it for $500 (LOL) Frame and everything is good quality chrome, the plastic is in bad shape though, so its getting hacked until I get something else.

I dont anticipate having to actually race that many people. My current quad setup allows me to beat 85% of the people at Oldsmobile, so once I get this motor in the ATC frame with drag pipes, I think most people are going to be intimidated and not want to race. Thats my hope anyways. The less I have to ride it, the less chance I get hurt on it LOL.. I am mainly buying it for sand drags on a groomed course. Some hillshooting....

If I wasnt meeting some people in Colorado to do some riding, Id have my motor yanked out of the banshee by now.. Ill keep ya updated...

Thanks THEECHOSENONE!

RoostKing...

ya ya ya ya ya Troy, I see how it is wait till I'm all hopped up on Margaritas and then beat me up on my price :lol: I'm glad you like the trike and can't wait till you put that beast of a motor in it. Thanx for hanging out I hope you like the people, let me know if you have any questions or need any help..I will be happy to stop by and help. Feel free to come by and grab a cold one whenever you want----I need the paddles back by the 9th for a cinder trip there yours till then...talk to ya later...good luck on the project :wink:

Gene

EHEHEH, Hey your the one who told me you were having some margaritas on the day of the possible purchase. But trust me, I didnt even think of that ;)

Actually I did come by this past Sunday, but i thought youd be gone boating, and I assume you were. I did have a good time that day and do plan on hanging out again. I will get your paddle sback to you by this weekend at the latest! See if that one guy can get you the fender, I have his sprocket off.

Also, I think I got the frame peices figured out, and I must say, that guy did a pretty good job on the conversion, I dont see any problems cropping up..

Ill talk to you later!

RoostKing...

right on, ya the overall design is pretty bitchin, I think were drinking hurricanes this weekend and your welcome to roll out, maybe sometime we might go hit up dans house for some fast 50 action in his backyard...haven't lived till ya seen our fatasses hittin up the 50 track truly a site to be seen. I'll get that fender for ya this weekend and give me a call if ya wanna come by...I should be there most of the weekend

Gene