Trinity 320 Drag bike partout, lonestar etc.

I am considering parting my bike, I will part it if the motor sells, I know all the other stuff will sell very quickly, it is all like new and in perfect shape. Trinity built everything on this bike and it ran 63 mph up the face of sand mountain and was dynoed at 95 hp.

Motor: Trinity Stage 4 420 big bore kit, fully ported stock cylinders with fingers, brand new, only 20 minutes on fresh hone and superlite pistons, just done by trinity, trinity head with 17 cc domes, welded and trued stock crank, ftz ignition, so no charging system, the bottom end was just went throguh and checked, all good, stock trans, newer clutch discs, polished clutch cover - 1400, Im in it almost 3000

Lonestar chrome +6 swinger, like new - 500

Lonestar axle, stock width - 250

Lonestar billet brake and sprocket hubs - Need to check what I paid for them

Trinity out of frame drag pipes like new - 300

FTZ 35.5 mikuni alky carbs with cable - 300

Like new skat 10 paddles - 225

Chrome stock a-arms - 250

Straight frame with title, teal color - 200

Chrome Pegs - 75

Polished rear master cylinder - 50

Race cut white plastics - 150

Polished stock radiator - 75

Steel braided extended rear brake line - 50

Cascade Block off plate - 25

All three stock shocks - 75

Chrome handle bars - 25

Polished Thumb Throttle housing - 35

Complete stock front brakes - 60

And alot of things I am forgetting, I will post pics of everything tomorrow, the bike is a 1992 and has been in the family since 1994, every price is plus shipping, paypal add 3% any questions ask, bike is complete so I likely have anything you are looking for!!!

Edited by 01CandyBlue

225.00 shipped to 92509 on frame. if you use fed ex ground and just wrap a little plastic on frame shipping is usually only around 50-60 bucks. I sent one to kentucky that way for only 55.00 let me know have cash in hand. also would like to see pic of frame thanks MIke.

where did this dude go?? he must of sold it all...

something like that. oh well, anyone got an a arm frame with title they are looking to get rid of cheap or even trade for some parts and cash. I got a little bit of everything. I have a freshly powdercoated j arm frame bike I just completed, but I think I would rather have a arms. So I will sell or swap frame for an a arm frame. let me know what you got, pics too pleeeez. thanks Mike.

• 6 years later...