10mil cheetah hp

shovelhead

I talked to K & T last week about building me a 14mil DM, he said they were getting around 150HP out of those motors. So around 135hp for a 10mil cheetah, 140 to 145 for a 10mil DM.

Im sure other people will chime in and correct me, cough cough dave cough cough, lol

All depends on who's dyno...I'm sure there's a builder that can get the dyno to read 160 HP out of that build...LOL.

Realistically...130ish, give or take. A solid 10 mil cub is 120ish. Cheetahs have bigger bores and bigger intakes than that....

Probably could very easily vary from 125HP to 140 HP depending on who's dyno you take it to, 130ish is very reasonable I think.

I would almost bet my paycheck that you'll get more than 1HP per 1000 feet...based on what my friends that ride that high use for jetting. :)

I agree, I'm simply saying that elevation is something rarely mentioned in dyno/hp discussions and it makes a huge difference.

j-madd, whats that 593 of yours pushing???

I haven't got it on the dyno yet. I bought it used and was told it dyno'd either 138 or 148 hp. I've beat a 10 mm DM and an 18 mm DM on it so far. The 18 was having problems, I think.

I plan on getting it to the dyno eventually and let ya'll know.