Bible Salesman

endofitall9

Well.. this bible sales man starts walking around town and knocking on everyones door.."Hello would you like to buy a bible?" After about 4 hours he thinks he has hit every possible house in the town...So he strolls up to this gas station and say "excuse me Sir" "I have been here for 4 hours and think I have Hit Every house in the town" "Is there any other houses you know?" The guy at the gas station says "Did you try Mr. & Mrs. Smith?" The bible Salesman Says "No" "Where do they live?" The clerk says "Just Follow this road here it's the only house up on the hill" Well.. the bible salesman starts walking up the hill and halfway up it start pouring the rain....finally about 45 minutes later he gets to the top and sees the house!...So he goes and knocks on the door and noone answers..so he sets there for a minute and starts hearing all kind of commotion...so he walks over to the window and see 2 people in there naked,,making all kinds of hand movements like scherades..the Bible salesman quickly takes off running and before he knows it hes back at the gas station...The gas station clerk says"Geez son your quick" "Did you sell them a bible?" The Bible salesman says "No those people are crazy!!" The Gas Station Clerk Says "Why? What were they doing"

The Bible Sales man says "Well I knocked on the door and noone answered so then I looked in the window"

He then says " I seen Mrs smith laying on the bed naked playing with her nipples and Mr. Smith holding an umbrella pointing outside and playing with his self".......The Clerk says I'm soo sorry Buddy" I should have told you that they were def. Mrs. Smith was telling Mr. Smith to "go milk the cows" and Mr. Smith was saying "Fuck you its raining outside"..........