Dent in pipe

Got a rather big dent (apprx 1/2" wide x 1" long x 1/2" deep) in one of my pro curcuit platinum series pipes. It

im in the same boat. I was told by another member here that there are places that can hot glue some tabs to the dent and pull it out with a slide hammer so you dont ruin the chrome. Im trying to find someone local to pull a dent from my pipes.

I did a search and read about filling the pipes with water and freeze them or fill them with compressed air to pop the dent out but never saw anybody who tried either one...

Regarding the glueing, we must talk about some strong glue to hold up for that...let me know if you find anybody who does it and talk all information off of him so I can do it myself...forget about finding a shop in sweden who does that :huh:

Plug the ends and fill it with air, then run a torch across the dent to make this area the most maleable. Increase the air pressure when you know the area is hot.

I

post-26818-1210617559_thumb.jpg

damn i missed this thread..Ive been heating pipes and blowing out the dents like that for years..sorry i didnt chime in sooner...the local shops around here charge you $60 a dent to pull the dents out,,,just be sure not to get it too hot and shoot too much air at once or else youll blow a big ass hole in your pipe!..