Toomey T6 Chrome Pipes

I'm selling a set of Chrome Toomey T6 pipes. They are in perfect condition. VERY minimal blueing right out of the head, no scratches, no rust, no dents or dings, no nothing. They are in perfect like new condition.

Here's some info off of Toomey's website.

tr6_index1.jpg

The single most powerful Professional Racing Pipe ever designed for the Yamaha Banshee!

This all new pipe, designed specifically for the standard non-modified Yamaha Banshee Engine, creates more low-end and mid-range power AND peak power than any other pipe design available.

Many smaller design changes were incorporated as well. A new four-point "fail-safe" rubber isolation system mounts the stinger tubes/silencers to the frame, for a more precise location through the frame, and better clearance next to the airbox. All new, re-engineered forward mounting brackets are significantly stronger and have integrated threads, so no more fumbling with lock nuts. One tool is all that is needed for installation, or removal.

Toomey sells these for $649.99 new. I'll let these go for $400 shipped.

011.jpg

012.jpg

002-1.jpg

Check out the Dynos of these pipes. They pull very hard. I'm just going with CPIs or I'd keep them.

http://www.toomey.com/html/tr6.htm

Edited by JasonsBanshee