Stock Banshee Front Shocks

Does anyone know what the eye-to-eye length for Banshee front shocks is? I want to put a set

of FOX shocks on the front that a guy is willing to give to me off a Predator. They are 18" eye-to-eye.

Anyone ever do this?

• Like 1

If I could find my damned tape measure I could. I have a set just lying in the garage but nothing to measure with.

Do you guys know if you can go longer? and if so what is acceptable?

Thnx in advance...

If I could find my damned tape measure I could. I have a set just lying in the garage but nothing to measure with.

Ok I found a tape measure. I come up with 14.5" from center to center of the eyes

If you go longer its going to fit wrong, mess up the geometry, be really tight and stiff. Maybe somebody who knows more can chime in.

yes the banshee shock is 14.5 inches eye to eye.

if you use 18 inch shocks there going to be compressed too much so your ride quality will not be very good. also if the shocks are off a predator you would have to get them revalved for a banshee, your weight and riding style.

now if you installed yfz 450 a arms on your banshee then the shocks would work because this set up requires a longer shock length.

hope this help

peter