Need advice.

Alright here it goes.... My banshee was running awesome and then it started smoking like crazy on the right side. I took it to the shop and they said it was leaking coolant and they needed to replace the o-rings on the coolhead. So $120.00 later for parts and labor (replaced coolant as well) I get it home. I am heading out to Little Sahara for the weekend and I fire it up. Well as I am driving it to the trailer it starts smoking like a bitch out the right side and just crapped out on me. I tried to kick it a few times and it won't start. I am lost on what is going on here. My best guess is I need the top end rebuilt after reasearching this all day. What are your thoughts? Also, I was going to take it to Lindsay machine in Sandy, Utah. Anyone had work done by them? I just want to get out and play in the sand! :verymad:

Alright here it goes.... My banshee was running awesome and then it started smoking like crazy on the right side. I took it to the shop and they said it was leaking coolant and they needed to replace the o-rings on the coolhead. So $120.00 later for parts and labor (replaced coolant as well) I get it home. I am heading out to Little Sahara for the weekend and I fire it up. Well as I am driving it to the trailer it starts smoking like a bitch out the right side and just crapped out on me. I tried to kick it a few times and it won't start. I am lost on what is going on here. My best guess is I need the top end rebuilt after reasearching this all day. What are your thoughts? Also, I was going to take it to Lindsay machine in Sandy, Utah. Anyone had work done by them? I just want to get out and play in the sand! :verymad:
Go to DAB racing. Great guy a little slow but cares about what he doesHes in Syracuse.

Did you change the plugs after you got it out of the shop?Also do a compression test asap..Let us know what it shows..

They are new plugs. I pulled them and they looked perfect. I don't have a compression test tool or a flywheel puller to do a test. I will take the above advice and call DAB and see what they can do. I just wanted to get some thoughts on what it could be so I can be prepared.

What color smoke? White, or blue. Is the oil level in the trans going down? If it is heavy blue smoke out the right side it could be a leaking crank seal. white smoke could be coolant. Maybe they f'd up when they put the head back on. Pressure test the colant system and do a leakdown test

What color smoke? White, or blue. Is the oil level in the trans going down? If it is heavy blue smoke out the right side it could be a leaking crank seal. white smoke could be coolant. Maybe they f'd up when they put the head back on. Pressure test the colant system and do a leakdown test

It is white smoke.