Almost craped my self

Alright well its was this past winter and i was riding the banshee in the snow everythings was going great and having a blast. Night falls and im still riden all of a sudden the bike shuts down and locks up. i look and my hose that leads to the water pump is hanging there. beat so it fires up after like 20 minutes in like a bizzard beat i putt home and i put my hose back on start to fill the raidater and i like pour a little dab and its full so im like wat the fuck!!!! i take my radiater off and its full of ice!!!!!!!! all that happened was i blew the head gassket thank good i had another one now all i run is non deulded stuff

• 2 weeks later...
Alright well its was this past winter and i was riding the banshee in the snow everythings was going great and having a blast. Night falls and im still riden all of a sudden the bike shuts down and locks up. i look and my hose that leads to the water pump is hanging there. beat so it fires up after like 20 minutes in like a bizzard beat i putt home and i put my hose back on start to fill the raidater and i like pour a little dab and its full so im like wat the fuck!!!! i take my radiater off and its full of ice!!!!!!!! all that happened was i blew the head gassket thank good i had another one now all i run is non deulded stuff

That sucks man aleast it started back up and you were able to putt back home you were lucky :cool: