info please and quick on crank!

ok i am rebuilding my banshee and im sending my cylinders to herr juggs and having a mx port and polish and bored, then im gonna take the head to get milled. k and n clamp ons, dmc pipes(also wondering if i can get the 916's in a 2 silencer setup and not two into one or the alien pipes whichever is better, and a few other little mods. like the timing and stuff like that. how much more work is it to tear down to the crank and have it trued and welded? or should i just wait till winter to do it because when winter comes im gonna put a stroker in it.

Banshee's are by far the easiest 2 stroke to take down.If you got the cylinders off your almost there.Remove clutch assembly and flywheel/stator.Remove 12mm nuts on bottom of motor flip it back over remove the 10mm bolts then the top phillips screw from the stopper plate smack it a couple times with a RUBBER mallet and presto..Its in half.The trans assembly will just lay in there.Remove the crank...

Hope this helps and good luck..

Did you talk to kevin about porting the cylinders now and then putting a stroker in later on? Will he be able to report the cylinders for the stroker, or are you going to have to get new cylinders and have them ported for the 4mil? If that is the case, wait on the whole motor and port stroke it at one time. Just my .02