want a heavily modded dune/drag banshee

nick t

im looking for a new banshee. i want one set up for dune or drag. i want one that has a ton of shit done to it. send me pics and info on whatever ya got.

NICK

I have a 2006 Special Edition i bought last march (2007) i put hole shot rear tires, spacer all around (about 4 inchs wider) Vitos Racing Pipes, a boost bottle, i have a jet kit just havent put it in yet, are you still looking?

Jonnie

2006 Banshee Special Edition, Craigslist.com

Ive got a 04 4mil cub in the forsale forum.
The cub came from a&s racing the crank is a 4mill short rod it has noss head 190psi with 18cc domes running 111race fuel 34pjs timing plate all the good stuff trinity stainless pipes also have the stock cylinders and a extra set of drag ported stk stroke cylinders and the stk crank and a bunch of other stuff to go with it see my post.

post-21879-1209950690.jpg

Edited by RILS

im looking for a new banshee. i want one set up for dune or drag. i want one that has a ton of shit done to it. send me pics and info on whatever ya got.

NICK

Where you at? I still have the bike below. $4500 for it. I need to put the axle back in it and I don't have the fron plastic anymor but I could get some for you.

i have decided i am going to build instead of buy. i was gunna try to sell mine and buy a new one but they are so expensive. i prob cant get enough out of mine. so i decided it may take time and work but im gunna build one just the way i want