Mario Kart for Wii

dajogejr

I know it just came out....but there has to be some game o phile that was waiting in line when the doors opened.

I reserved a copy, and pick it up today.

I like the fact you can ride a bike or cart...wheee.....

I've never been big into video games, unless pac man and atari 2600 count when you're a kid.

This Damn Wii is an absolute blast...I'm as good at drunk bowling in person as I am in Wii....

I know it just came out....but there has to be some game o phile that was waiting in line when the doors opened.

I reserved a copy, and pick it up today.

I like the fact you can ride a bike or cart...wheee.....

I've never been big into video games, unless pac man and atari 2600 count when you're a kid.

This Damn Wii is an absolute blast...I'm as good at drunk bowling in person as I am in Wii....

Picked it up sunday myself, its a blast love riding the bikes!

I've played the SHIT out of WII sports. I'm a 1800 tennis player....

Baseball is fun once you learn how to pitch.

My girlfriends 6 year old son kicks the shit out of me in Boxing, I can't hit the little bastard...drives me nuts....LOL.

I'm leaving to pick it up in an hour or so...and it's raining outside. So...I don't feel guilty being a lazy ass for a few hours....LOL.

I read a review that said the bikes actually turn sharper...any truth to that? Have you tried to play the game without the wheel?

I've played the SHIT out of WII sports. I'm a 1800 tennis player....

Baseball is fun once you learn how to pitch.

My girlfriends 6 year old son kicks the shit out of me in Boxing, I can't hit the little bastard...drives me nuts....LOL.

I'm leaving to pick it up in an hour or so...and it's raining outside. So...I don't feel guilty being a lazy ass for a few hours....LOL.

I read a review that said the bikes actually turn sharper...any truth to that? Have you tried to play the game without the wheel?

Well........is it any good? is it worth buying a second steering wheel?

super smash bros brawl is pretty good.

Yea I find the bikes do turn a little sharper, as far as the wheel it took a little getting used to but once I got the hang of it, I was kicked back on my couch with the wheel in my hand chilling racing the hell out of the little dirt bike and the old school race car.

As far as the other wheel I picked one up for 9 bucks at circut city, just so my wife could play and I kick her ass but I say worth it, its always fun to have a friend over and whoop up on them, that shit never gets old unless you get one of those damn little kids who whoops up on you!

Yep...and it's super easy to get online and play other people, too...as long as the Wii is already wireless.

Do yourself a favor...get the Nintendo wheel.

I paid 10 bucks for a generic wheel, the Nintendo is 5 bucks more.

On the generic I bought, there is no hole in the wheel (think about the infared pointer on the end of the remote) so going from game to game was kinda shitty.

You're already spending 50 on the game, spend another 15 and get the second wheel.

You have to get used to how much to turn and how sharply....but it is well worth it...a lot of fun.

After a little more time, yeah...it's worth it. There's one track you're in a gold mine...and you go up and down these rail car tracks, reminds me of a wooden roller coaster...it's bad ass.

Learn to use the bikes. They are faster, believe it or not... I'm getting better. NOT great, but better...

Here's the key...hold the steering wheel upright instead of tilting it forward/flat. The remote will turn more accurate if you're holding the wheel straight up and down vs. tilted.

It's worth the price, it's a lot of fun!!

After a little more time, yeah...it's worth it. There's one track you're in a gold mine...and you go up and down these rail car tracks, reminds me of a wooden roller coaster...it's bad ass.

Learn to use the bikes. They are faster, believe it or not... I'm getting better. NOT great, but better...

Here's the key...hold the steering wheel upright instead of tilting it forward/flat. The remote will turn more accurate if you're holding the wheel straight up and down vs. tilted.

It's worth the price, it's a lot of fun!!

I have to agree about the bikes there are some pretty niffty little fuckers, do any of you play online?

I do once in a GREAT while...but I haven't had too much time to fool around.

It's cool as all hell, and so easy to get online. That's one thing I don't like about the other Wii games, you have to know your friends number to play against them online, this is just EASY as all hell!!

I bought it saturday night... had a couple drinks and didnt doo very good... Then sunday morning woke up and played and kicked ass... it had to be the alcohol.. :laugh: