Missing at low RPM

cracked

Hey all!

My wife's shee is nearly stock with very few hours on it. The only change is the air filter with carb adjustments to match. Plugs check out perfect.....

Problem is at idle through low RPM it misses. It starts fine and seems to run fine and then misses, runs fine again, then misses, etc... ding, ding, ding, ding, lag, ding, ding, ding, ding, lag. It does better once it warms up but it's still not right.

Thinking back, it started doing this after washing it near the end of last season so I was thinking water in stator or something. But, it's still doing it now so I wouldn't think it would still be doing it unless the water caused some rust.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!!

Edited by cracked

My guess would be dirty carbs or your piolet jets are to small. Open them up and spray it real good with some carb cleaner. Also when you changed the air filter you got her Banshee to breath better so like I said you may want to go up a size on your piolets.