How much power can a +4 swinger handle

Joshtruction

Do a 4mil stock cylinder, not sure on the CPI's with that though probably just want to talk to the builder about that. On swingarm length I would say you could easily use that with a +4. It's pretty much the setup I had that I had on a +4 swingarm in the sand with paddles. And no I didn't have to slip the clutch any b/c i'm such a good rider.

And sorry if that was a soft post :ermm:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to bad were 6541564651 miles away from each other because this would be a great conversation face to face. great come back. matake it easy internet thug dont want you to bust a cap in my ass for argueing with dajo.

Talk about dirty fuckin south. Man ur so fuckin hooded out, so fuckin gangster.

pipewrench_00.jpg

Edited by okbeast

Squirrel can't even fix his rear brake without help...(Dajogejr tried to help him with that also)

Yet he feels he's a pro on proper chassis set up... Probably can't even change a set of plugs without supervision..

He didn't make any comment about the swinger on the all chrome F.A.S.T bike.. He was just looking for some way to start some shit with Dajogejr..

I'm done with this thread.... maybe we'll get lucky and it'll bury itself in a few days.

Go ahead.. call me a nut swinger or what not.. I don't mind... I think its pointless to get worked up over stuff that people say on the internet.. Anyone who reads this knows who credible and who isn't.

Have a nice day! :beer:

Talk about dirty fuckin south. Man ur so fuckin hooded out, so fuckin gangster.

pipewrench_00.jpg

whats the tool for? and yeah im from the dirty south whats wrong with that? the ladies out here dont play around you can go to the beach and see ass all day. proud to be in the dirty south thank you. no shame my friends. you can make fun of where im from all day call me what ever you want because at the end of the day were both infront of a computer doing the same thing.

Squirrel can't even fix his rear brake without help...(Dajogejr tried to help him with that also)

what does me having a brake problem have to do with a swingarm discussion? i needed a second opinion so i asked for help on the site. i didnt specifically ask dajo to help me out. dajo just a nice dude and didnt mind offering the help. just because we have different opinions dont mean we cant help each other out. i didnt know we here were at war with each other. FOULEDOUT you must be cool because you can fix your bike without help. WOW. im not as handy as some of you guys. WOW. doesnt mean shit to me. if some one dont wanna help me they dont have to. if i disaagree with your comment on gonna let you know about it. dajo you must feel happy you have people hanging off your nut sacks.

JOSHTRUCKIN didnt mean to hi-jack your thread shit just happened. in my OPINION you wouldnt have a problem with that +4.

I can care less if my threads get jacked, it gives me something to read, and usually something new to learn. You guys in Miami sound like me and the car guys up here but with quads!

Squirell Master PM me or call me 786-537-7731.We can do this saturday but for some $$$.Please PM me or tell him to call me so we can line this up this weekend.Just to compare this lil McCoy motor and for some paper.This sunday or saturday no later than 630PM tho.On 41st is the best street and safest to do it all.Just please dont waiste our time.

Squirell Master PM me or call me 786-537-7731.We can do this saturday but for some $$$.Please PM me or tell him to call me so we can line this up this weekend.Just to compare this lil McCoy motor and for some paper.This sunday or saturday no later than 630PM tho.On 41st is the best street and safest to do it all.Just please dont waiste our time.

my boy has a stock cylinder bike with inframes i doubt he would race your alky cub for money. only way he races you for money if you drive the bike. how does that sound????? he weighs over 250 lbs and your bike is faster shouldnt be a problem for you.