How much power can a +4 swinger handle

Joshtruction

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty certain there is no 10mil raptor out yet, so you can probably call bs on that one.

*I'm not tryin to argue, but ur acting so close-minded that dajo pretty much looks right all the time b/c some of the stupid shit you say

GET OFF DAJO NUTS KID. how does it feel to be all up in his sack? what about you mind your business or keep hanging off his balls. 06banshee i spoke with my boy with the 10mill he said he's ready when ever your ready. so let me know what day and time so we can test these things out. he doesnt really like 41 st but i can convince him anyways.

GET OFF DAJO NUTS KID. how does it feel to be all up in his sack? what about you mind your business or keep hanging off his balls. 06banshee i spoke with my boy with the 10mill he said he's ready when ever your ready. so let me know what day and time so we can test these things out. he doesnt really like 41 st but i can convince him anyways.

Wow you are an idiot, I don't even know Dave. I have talked to him a few times, he's helped me out everytime I needed it. Why don't you shut the fuck up and shove a bloody tampon in your mouth then go slip your clutch with your stock swingarm and 900mil banshee. :down: Blow me

how did this turn into a stock swingarm thnig again? that was a different thread buddy. are you maybe still mad from me and dajo's last discussion? but hey im gonna shove a bloody tampon down my mouth and go slip my clutch with my 900mill banshee just like you said. that bloody tampon was sure a great come back. maybe i can even use your bloody tampon. you tell me to shut the fuck up but i was originally never talking to you. to bad were 6541564651 miles away from each other because this would be a great conversation face to face. take it easy internet thug dont want you to bust a cap in my ass for argueing with dajo.

Shhh...don't let anyone know it's 900 mil, it a stock sleeper....

:biggrin:

Squirrel, ok is just more used to conventional drag racing than what you street racers down there are.

I don't understand or get it any more than he does.

He's just a little more passionate about it...that's all.

wow :starwars::blink::blink:

Look what I started. I want a bike I cna still ride like a regular bike. A stock swinger would be great! If I want to be able to hit trails (fighting the motor) I should be abl to go, not be limited by my swinger. I'd like to be able to jump and hit berms too which is why I was asking about a +4. I know it's not ideal, but I'd really like a powerful fast bike. I was thinking either a 4 mil cub with a clean up, or 4 mil strong dune stockers with CPI's in my head. I just want a bike I can do everything on while making sure I will put a cracking on my local 450's.