settings!?

felcon edition banshee

my shees back suspension is set to the max on the little black nob, yet my dads banshee is way stiffer and comfortable on the 2meter+ verts how do u increase the suspension strength?

ok, if u have alot of spare time could some1 type me up something so i actually understand the concept of how the shocks and all the settings work please?

the whole thing conpletly confuses me :blink:

y9ou can crank down the preload adjuster on top of the spring, that will stiffen it up a bit, but make the ride harsh and traction worse, the only real, good way to fix it is a revalve and new spring for you

as far as the other 2 adjustments, the compression adjustment is the little black knob your talkin about, controls compression, the other one at the bottom of the spring is the rebound adjuster and will control how fast or slow the shock rebounds, or pushes itself back out

thanx guyz but i have a problem, i only have like 600 Qr ($150 give or take) and a bone stock shee, and i scratch the livin sh1t out of my foot yesterday after a bad jump coz i dont have boots (stuck my foot out coz i jumped sideways and my paddles hit my foot a couple of times) so im on a extreamly tight budged