06 Banshee For Trade

messer007

i got a 06 banshee is all stock besides the pipes and plastic....it has a set of fmf fatty's and powercore 2 slincers that are black and has black plastic all the way around....the motor has never been tore down or touched just recently put a new clutch kit and clutch cable in it about 2 weeks ago....the bike has great compreshion and starts usually on bout the 1 or 2 kick...im lookin to trade for a 450 fourwheeler im lookin to get in GNCC racing so i need a 4stroke....let me know what you have really lookin for a yamaha, honda or ltr....i will try to have pics up by the weekend if not by monday cus of drill....if you have any pics of your bike send them to my email....ctl_jizz17@yahoo.com

I am located in the southeastern part of KY the zipe code is 40906

i got a 06 banshee is all stock besides the pipes and plastic....it has a set of fmf fatty's and powercore 2 slincers that are black and has black plastic all the way around....the motor has never been tore down or touched just recently put a new clutch kit and clutch cable in it about 2 weeks ago....the bike has great compreshion and starts usually on bout the 1 or 2 kick...im lookin to trade for a 450 fourwheeler im lookin to get in GNCC racing so i need a 4stroke....let me know what you have really lookin for a yamaha, honda or ltr....i will try to have pics up by the weekend if not by monday cus of drill....if you have any pics of your bike send them to my email....ctl_jizz17@yahoo.com

I am located in the southeastern part of KY the zipe code is 40906

I got what you need. all mine needs is a tether kill switch.2004 yfz450

BODY: Blue Plastics, Black Renthal 7/8 Bars, Blue Qury Grips, Blue Moose Racing Hand Guards, Blue Houser Racing Stearing Stem, 7/8 & 1 1/8 Houser Bar Clamps, 2006 Heel Guards, Shark Mouth Front Bumper, A-Arm Guards, Under Belly Gaurd, Swing Arm Guard, Billet Case Saver, Billet Case Guard, Magnam Park Brake Block-Off,

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN: Hot Cams, Wisco Piston, Hot Rod Piston Rod, Super Trapp Full System Exhaust (Like a TC Shorty), UNI Air Filter, Jetted, External Air/Fuel Screw, Tusk Clutches w/Heavy Duty Springs, T.M. Designworks Magnitic Drain Plug, 520 D.I.D. Chain, G-Force +2-+4 Axle, Pivot Works Bearings, DG Nerf Bars, Sunstar 14t Front Sprocket, Fast Trakker Tires "Front", Maxxis Razer Tires "Rear"

EXTRAS: Sunstar 13t Front Sprocket, Stock Front Bumper, Stock Battery Mount, Stock Full Exhaust System, Another Pair Stock Front Springs, Foot Pegs, Heel Guards, Front Brake Disc Guards, Stock Camshaft Intake & Exhaust. Plus Misc. Stuff

INFORMATION: This Is a First Owner Quad I have the title to prove it. It was rebuilt the previous summer, I havent rode it all winter, Its garage kept. Washed after every ride, oil changed after every 2-3 ride depending on how long I was riding.Yamahalube oil only.

PROBLEM: It has a little bogging problem when you hit the throttle fast 1-3 gear (Doesnt happen everytime) probably needs jetted better. Plastics has the normal wear-n-tear and little white marks.

Send me your email address and ill send you some pics please some to me of yours Quadz4life@hotmail.com

it was the white and sliver 06 plastic...i bought this xtra plastic real cheap to paint and trail ride so its not the orginal plastic for and i dont have the original for it either sold it for a good chuck of change