Southwest Mo. Drag Night June 26th

The drack will be all dirt, disced, and raked smooth. The total length of strait away will be a little over 700ft. You can run any tire you want, but we are not tilling the soil so it will only be 8 to 9 inches deep and we will work it throught the day to keep it smooth. The lanes will be around 25' or so a piece wide, we will be racing a full 300ft with 400ft or more to shut down.

Chase is this at the old Buffington house? Or Stokes?

I might bring my turd down there. Kill switch needed?

never mind the houses i was going the wrong direction on 174. readthe directions wrong. i know where you are at now

are kill switches needed for this event?

Edited by Hulio-mv

Hey man how are you, hope you make it over. Chase is busy getting the finishing touches on the track, but to answer your question no you do not need a kill switch

good I know chase I dont know if he remembers me or not but I am from mount vernon also. I have plans to be there. Do you think there will be many bikes in my class? bike in pic and mods in sig. The reason I ask is because there seems like there is going to be alot of big boys there.

Edited by Hulio-mv

well what is done to your motor, if you have stock/unported cylinders with stock carbs and stock stroke than you will be in the stock class. But if you are ported or have bigger than stock carbs you will have to bump up to the super stock and there will be some bigger bikes in that class but all the cubs and other aftermarket cylinders have to run in the modified. If we don't rain out it sounds like there are going to be some fast quads there.