Should i or not

Chevyman89

I think so... Any mod to your suspension is going to be great! The Banshee really lacks in that area. You will notice the difference for sure, but remember... The YFZ450 shocks are stiff. Keep that in mind.

I would definitely think so... But, since I could be viewed as having a vested interest in the issue, I'll leave the debating to others. To keep it short, you should notice a definite improvement. Is it the same as a $1200 suspension, probably not, but it is a vast improvement over the stock front end. I've supplied many BHQ members with complete 450 front end kits and pieces to complete the conversion, so if you decide to, let me know and I can set you up with everything you should need. Thanks! - Brian

depends on the price if its real cheap go for it.., but by the time you get the a arms, and shocks, shipped to you, im sure you are lookin at , at LEAST $500 right? the way i saw it was save another $500 and get a front end that is made for the banshee, a arms with the right geometry, and shocks that are built for your , youll be happier in the end that you did, i cant see justifying spending $300 or whatever on a pair of USED a arms that arnt even made for a banshee.., and very weak shit at that, ive personally seen them crumple like soda cans from small crashes that even a stock a arm would shake off, same thing with the shocks, how much are they goin for, 150-200$? i just dont get it,,youd need to spend another $150 or so just egttin them revalved to ride halfway decent, a couple hundred more $ and works will custom build you a set, with re\zies, multi rate springs and be setup for YOU, and they will ride way better, the cheap way isnt always the best way... but then again if you could pickup the whole front end, arms , shocks and tie rods for around $300 or so id do it... anything past that and u may as well save a little money and get some quality

Edited by Michael Jackson