Super Stock Camaro

banshee0044

havent been on bhq for a while but now that the banshee is being restored ill be back for a while...here's some videos of our GT/AA camaro that we race- the vids are from the Gateway NHRA open

youtube videos

• 3 weeks later...

Now we are in a league I can hang in! Whats done to that bitch? Full chassis I suppose? Whats it run? Weight? Power adders? I ask because I tune 2 3rd generation fbody small block stock chassis nitrous cars. One of them is low 9's as it sits, and the one we just finished used to be low 9's, but we are hoping or mid 8's or faster now.

• 2 weeks later...

best pass so far this year is 9.54 @ about 140 it should have a .20 in it...that will put it at about 1.20 under index

nhra superstock limits motor mods to...well close to nothing

we run it as an 85 with a 454 chevelle motor...since those videos we have gotten about half of the wheelie out and it seems like we've got it under control

we also had a spin out at about 120 in Indianapolis a week of two after at our div. open- fucker broke loose and spun 2 and a half times around..just barely kept it off the wall (unfortunately i ran off to the golf cart instead of continuing with the video)

we also run stock with another 85 camaro (with a stock 305 motor) we're waiting on a stealy built motor to get here...it should put us on the tip of the list at any national event

im currently building a g/stock 69 350 powered camaro...should be done in a month or two