Poker Run

poker runs are usually great to go on. there are a lot of them throughout Pa. over the course of the summer. there's usually one somewhere just about every weekend. some weekends you can pick between a handfull of different places. most have a good mix of riding. fast trails, tight trails, mud, play areas, etc. almost all of them have alternate trails around the rough spots or major mud holes if you choose not to tackle them. the one we went on this past sunday was in ramey, pa. it was about 28 miles long. i've been on rides with anywhere from 200 riders to 1300 riders. most of the ones i've been on don't actually do the poker game, you just draw chips at the check points for a chance at a prize. usually money or riding gear, etc. you can ride at your own pace and stop as often as you please to watch others take on the mud holes or play areas. definitely go to one if you get the chance, it's always a good time.

here's a link to the pennsylvania events page on the paatving site.

paatving / events

Is all that land owned by the Reading Anthracite company?? Where you need the permit to ride "LEGALLY"..

Zach. U wanna roll out together. I just picked up a truck with a 6 foot bed. Do you have a trailer?

i have a truck 2 and a trailer...

im gonna be heading up with a few people if anything..

your going up alone?

and MJ EAT MY SHITT

Yea im probally rolling solo.

long drive man..cant get anyone to come with you?

let me see how shit plays out.. not promising anything. but if i have room you can drive to SI and hich a ride with me.. few $ for gas...3 hours is a long drive to make after long hours of riding..

if i do plan to go i will let you know soon..been so fucking busy with work...