Plastics

typhoon1911

rocky mountain sells the ufo. Problem is they only make front and rear fenders, no tank covers or rad shroud. i ended up buying oem yamaha from yamaha of troy for my bros bike. I am thinking about the lakers for my cub bike. i like them better than fullboar. I dont like the rounded look of the fullboars.

Here is my lakers in my sig vvvv :thumbsup: Trail and mud cut :biggrin:

Edited by savage420

I bought them from INLANDATV talk to guy and he will hook you up bro. Hell they make stock plastic and other...(not saying names) look like shit IMO..there twice as thick and there so freakin shiney there unreal...i love the one piece design while keeping the lines of the shee while cleaning them up a bit LOVE IT :thumbsup: Grab some if you can.

Thanks man, that is who i was looking at. Just trying to decide if i want to paint the frame red and get black plastics or pain the frame black and get red plastics. I thought about black on black, but I think i might get bored with that.

I wanna do a translucent red frame next winter with the black lakers i think that will look effin SICK...callem up man! :evil: