Glamis This Weekend

jayzx10r

Heading out Friday evening April 4 and camping off Gecko pad 2.5 or 3.5. It's gonna be another great weekend!! :banana:

There will be quads and buggies at our side and George likes to give rides in his race ready long travel buggy, so it will be a memorable trip. Read my post on my Easter Weekend trip.

Plenty of room to camp with us or if you just wanna meet up, let's set it up!!

I'll try to take some photos this time...I'm always too busy riding to snap 'em!!

Last trip, I went through 14 Gallons of fuel from Saturday morning to Sunday at 4:00PM. :miner:

C'mon Greg...you know you wanna....... :cool:

Jay From SanD.

Edited by jayzx750

I was mistaken... It's this weekend coming up... Check on PS for more info.

but seriously tho can you shrink your zig.........and take all the shit out that you no longer have.......example 1 silver banshee[aka]the super dunner i'am never going to build another bike again................................... :shoothead: :shoothead:

jk..... :shrug: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Edited by bada450r

but seriously tho can you shrink your zig.........and take all the shit out that you no longer have.......example 1 silver banshee[aka]the super dunner i'am never going to build another bike again................................... :shoothead: :shoothead:

jk..... :shrug: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

LMAO... I was laughing my ass off... You're a DICK! HAHAHAHA!!!! You said the same shit man! All of us have!

And NO, I will not chance the pic untill my other bike is done! Asshole.

Aww. Weak. I couldn't find anything on PS. I don't really visit that site so I am not familiar with it.

I guess next weekend is going to be slow.

That's good for you though... Dunes are going to be all yours!

The weather was perfect and the dunes were pretty clear of people. I didn't make it to Old's Saturday night...dammit!!

The wind came up Sat evening and dusted the tracks for Sunday morning...sweet. :cool:

Got beat on the Gecko Drags by a 13 year old riding a full Trinity prep Banshee. That scrawny 90 pounder beat me by 3 lengths...

I thought I should have loaded him up with a couple o' 45lb plates first!!

I was feeling like he pulled a Danica on me...little runt!! :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

It might have been different if I had bolted up my Haulers---I was running my Sand Skate IIs and didn't even think about it until I was already on site.

Looking to go out again over the next 2 weekends. Let me know if you are going or want to go!!

I can carry 1 more quad on my trailer.

The weather was perfect and the dunes were pretty clear of people. I didn't make it to Old's Saturday night...dammit!!

The wind came up Sat evening and dusted the tracks for Sunday morning...sweet. :cool:

Got beat on the Gecko Drags by a 13 year old riding a full Trinity prep Banshee. That scrawny 90 pounder beat me by 3 lengths...

I thought I should have loaded him up with a couple o' 45lb plates first!!

I was feeling like he pulled a Danica on me...little runt!! :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

It might have been different if I had bolted up my Haulers---I was running my Sand Skate IIs and didn't even think about it until I was already on site.

Looking to go out again over the next 2 weekends. Let me know if you are going or want to go!!

I can carry 1 more quad on my trailer.

Like I mentioned, I am planning on going out this weekend. I might not go though, due to issues with the people I would be camping with. If I don't go this weekend, I wan to go within the next few weeks.