Looking to ride in new england?

ok i got a small group heading out on Monday, supposed to be going somewhere in the cape area?

Otis was a no-go this time. don't know exactly where I'm goin tomorrow but I'll try to take some video and pics..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep with all the running around getting fuel, hookin up the trailer, welding my buddy's nerf bars back together, and everything else I forgot the damm camera again... but I think I was in Plymouth today riding. pretty sweet spot but LOTS of whoops.. nice pit area doin rainbows hill climbs and jumps.

hopefully next weekend we'll be at a better spot.. we'll see how the weather goes...

• 2 weeks later...
yep with all the running around getting fuel, hookin up the trailer, welding my buddy's nerf bars back together, and everything else I forgot the damm camera again... but I think I was in Plymouth today riding. pretty sweet spot but LOTS of whoops.. nice pit area doin rainbows hill climbs and jumps.

hopefully next weekend we'll be at a better spot.. we'll see how the weather goes...

i would love to go with you gus esp. since i have a house n plymouth next to alot of trails. we can cook out and jug bears after the ride at my house if interested

yea 2/2, me and my brother were out that day with our shee's, a buddy on a 400 ex. there were a bunch of other locals too..all together there was about 10 of us? pretty sweet day.. so I hear your friends with an old buddy of mine? mike? His partner is my parts guy at work.. yea small world.. I've got some video of that day, I'll have to go through it and take some freeze frame pics from it..

Edited by Smokin' Joe

yea 2/2, me and my brother were out that day with our shee's, a buddy on a 400 ex. there were a bunch of other locals too..all together there was about 10 of us? pretty sweet day.. so I hear your friends with an old buddy of mine? mike? His partner is my parts guy at work.. yea small world.. I've got some video of that day, I'll have to go through it and take some freeze frame pics from it..

mike?