04 YFZ450/ 1st Owner/Forsale!

Quadz4Life

2004 YFZ450

BODY: Blue Plastics, Black Renthal 7/8 Bars, Blue Qury Grips, Blue Moose Racing Hand Guards, Blue Houser Racing Stearing Stem, Polished Houser Racing 7/8 Clamp, 1 1/8 Houser Bar Clamp Brandnew been taken out package to what it looked like with fasstco flex bars but never had a tool on it. 2006 Heel Guards, Shark Mouth Front Bumper, A-Arm Guards, Under Belly Gaurd, Swing Arm Guard, Billet Case Saver, Billet Case Guard, Magnam Park Brake Block-Off,

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN: Hot Cams, Wisco Piston, Hot Rod Piston Rod, Super Trapp Full System Exhaust (Like a TC Shorty), UNI Air Filter, Jetted, External Air/Fuel Screw, Tusk Clutches w/Heavy Duty Springs, T.M. Designworks Magnitic Drain Plug, 520 D.I.D. Chain, G-Force +2-+4 Axle, Pivot Works Bearings, DG Nerf Bars, Sunstar 14t Front Sprocket, Fast Trakker Tires "Front", Maxxis Razer Tires "Rear"

EXTRAS: Sunstar 13t Front Sprocket, Stock Front Bumper, Stock Battery Mount, Stock Full Exhaust System, Another Pair Stock Front Springs, Foot Pegs, Hell Guards, Front Brake Disc Guards, Stock Camshaft Intake & Exhaust. Plus Misc. Stuff

INFORMATION: This Is a First Owner Quad I have the title to prove it. Trying to get my friends banshee, Also just want something differant! It was rebuilt the previous summer, I havent rode it all winter, Its garage kept. Washed after every ride, oil changed after every 2-3 ride depending on how long I was riding.Yamahalube oil only.

Problems: It has a little bogging probablem when you hit the throttle fast 1-3 gear (Doesnt happen everytime) probably needs jetted better. Plastics has the normal wear-n-tear and white marks still works great.

Asking $4000 firm or might trade for 06 Banshee LE Black/Purple Flamed Edition with some mods.

I live in Huntington,West Virginia. Willing to meet Halfway if living in these states WV<VA<OH<KY<PA<MA<NC<SC anywhere else we can figure something out just ask?

I Have Pictures

EMAIL ME QUADZ4LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM

• 2 weeks later...

Hey PEPS just put a New clutch cable on it,New rear mastercylinder rebuild kit in,New Aarm bushings.

Also Price $3500 No less I will try to get some better pics this weekend!

Edited by Quadz4Life

I know your quad it has set up peewees a couple times...man he said youd have a hard time getting rid of it, i was gonna buy it until he said you wanted that much, its honestly not worth even $3500 that your asking for it now. he said you couldnt stay off the blacktop and you have run the shit out of it...its rough looking too man...looks liike you just beat the shit out of it...probably your first quad right?

Shawn

Edited by TomDickNHarry

I know your quad it has set up peewees a couple times...man he said youd have a hard time getting rid of it, i was gonna buy it until he said you wanted that much, its honestly not worth even $3500 that your asking for it now. he said you couldnt stay off the blacktop and you have run the shit out of it...its rough looking too man...looks liike you just beat the shit out of it...probably your first quad right?

Shawn

Hey man yeah I blew it up one time on black top and sense then I try to stay off the black top. I rebuilt it tottalty sense then with the stuff shown the only reason it looks bad is because off the plastic. come ride it the only thing that is wrong with the bike is jetting and dawyne for some damn reason couldnt fix it? I just bought a new rear mastercylinder rebuild kit and installing it tomarrow getting ready to buy new aarm bushings it has all new bearings new carrier. yes it was my first quad but when ever there was something wrong with it I had it fix didnt wait. The bike Runs very strong , It has a small bogging problem 1-3 gear when u hammer the throttle, Doesnt happen everytime!any other questions just ask if you want to come ride it. you know how to get a hold of me!

• 2 weeks later...
Is this the same I replied to. Any new pics, does it run correctly, do you have reciepts for the motor work?

Im not sure about the repiects I mite have them ill look and ill try to have them by weds. Im going t o powerwash it tomarrow? and im trying to get a new rear caliper and I just put it a new mastercyclinder rebiuld kit and gettting ready to order new a arm bushings ? and it still has the little bogging problem every now and again but other then that yes its strong !

I will offer you $500.00 USD for it, just to Ghostride it and post vids up here, just to get rid of the 3 FS threads.

If you dont want them on here dum*as* stop repling to them!

God...This thing is still on here???...I'll trade you a 1989 warrior for your 450..You'd have to give me some boot though. The warrior has been "powerwashed" after eveyride has cams,fmf system, ported and polished,hiper wheels. Let me know I can't get picks but I'm from Eastlynn I'll meet you somewhere so you can see it..I'd have to have your and say $800 to boot though,, as it would probably take that to get this 450 working and looking properly....

God...This thing is still on here???...I'll trade you a 1989 warrior for your 450..You'd have to give me some boot though. The warrior has been "powerwashed" after eveyride has cams,fmf system, ported and polished,hiper wheels. Let me know I can't get picks but I'm from Eastlynn I'll meet you somewhere so you can see it..I'd have to have your and say $800 to boot though,, as it would probably take that to get this 450 working and looking properly....

your crazy who is this? first thing mine would blow yours away!

Ok Ok it'll blow mine away...Too bad noone in their right mind is going to trade you a banshee for this bike,considering it has "A Bogging Problem" which can't be too healthy, According to someone i know this thing has been in the shop more times than i have fingers and toes. Not to mention this is an 04 model with the shittiest motor they built for the 450's. (they were breaking cranks or something???) Also they're not even real 450's theyre more like a 400ex with a 440 bigbore kit considering the 04's are only 439cc. Then Another guy on here was trying to sell his 06 (Loco????)) for just like $200 more than you want for this and it was a damn near perfect bike with no stress marks and If I would have traded or bought that i wouldn't have to fix this "bogging problem". HAHA God damn with all that being said i just talked myself out of even wanting to trade this warrior for that POS. I'll just take $3000 and buy an 06 or up and be done with it.. My name is shawn Peterson by the way I know your bike because I buy parts from PeeWee for my Banshee and my Warrior...

Ok Ok it'll blow mine away...Too bad noone in their right mind is going to trade you a banshee for this bike,considering it has "A Bogging Problem" which can't be too healthy, According to someone i know this thing has been in the shop more times than i have fingers and toes. Not to mention this is an 04 model with the shittiest motor they built for the 450's. (they were breaking cranks or something???) Also they're not even real 450's theyre more like a 400ex with a 440 bigbore kit considering the 04's are only 439cc. Then Another guy on here was trying to sell his 06 (Loco????)) for just like $200 more than you want for this and it was a damn near perfect bike with no stress marks and If I would have traded or bought that i wouldn't have to fix this "bogging problem". HAHA God damn with all that being said i just talked myself out of even wanting to trade this warrior for that POS. I'll just take $3000 and buy an 06 or up and be done with it.. My name is shawn Peterson by the way I know your bike because I buy parts from PeeWee for my Banshee and my Warrior...

Hey just to tell you peewee was the one that put the motor together I just bought the parts!!! lol So if that tell u anything. and mine is 439cc but I have never blown a crank even when I blew it up. Also ive had plenty of offers for my yfz. Just havent taken them. Unlike your POS warrior u couldnt trade that thing for a Bayou!lol By telling about the bogging problem and the little stress marks which can be taken out with a heat gun, Shows im honest about my quad not a liar Ill tell u anything u want to ask and the truth. NO BULLSHIT!!! like some! Yes loco did have his forsale it was a great deal I cant believe it was on here for so long. Also a buddy of mine has a 440ex and I spanked it ASS! Who is this anyways?

Edited by Quadz4Life