v force reeds or good aftermarket set

Rick

hello

i looking for a set of v force reeds if anyone has a good set for sale post here or pm me.

thanks rick.

hello

i looking for a set of v force reeds if anyone has a good set for sale post here or pm me.

thanks rick.

i need these for a banshee should have posted that.

no one have a good set of aftermarket reed valves? would like a set of v force but i quess any good aftermarket set would do for now.

thanks rick.

pm sent.

hello ryanf117

100.00 is a bit out may range for a set of blocks and have to replace pedals on them if its the ones you have on ebay. vforce 2 reeds for that on ebay. not hacking on you or anything i hope you sell them for that but i cant give that i would go ahead and buy a new set of vforce 3 reeds 189.00

thanks rick.

hello

thanks rick.

I have a great Boysen Rad valve set with carbon fiber reeds. Only reason I am not using them is because I went to 34mm carbs. $75 shipped with stock intakes on them. All you need is 2 intake gaskets and bolt them on. Let me know......

I have a new set of carbon tech carbon fiber reeds I'm not using still in the box. They are over $90 new. I'll let em go for $50 shipped. They work really well on you stock cages.

pm sent.