moving sale,noss,fmf,durablue,ported cylinders

Well i am new here i found this site on google i do have some feedback on ebay 100 percent positive,and paypal veryfied.I will also send cod if buyer request.I will post pictures of everything forsale tommorow afternoon.

I am moving in 2 weeks and i got a good 20 hour drive and dont have the room to take all the stuff i have and i am selling the banshee and will probably buy a 4 stroke when i get all settled in.

Noss head brand new in package never even opened with 18cc domes and i also have some 19's as well your choice.--$150

Noss head used in good shape comes with all the orings and what domes i have either 18's or 19'si will say it may need to have a new oring set the ones are used but seem to have worked fine before--$100

set of full fmf pipes these pipes have seen better days they are gold series i do believe they come with silencers the headers have some lite rust but probably can be made to look half way descent.The silencers are in realy good shape(there newer than the headers)-$150

Set of cylinders just bored .60 over and Rb racing did a full drag port on them and they havent been installed since,i have brand new weisco piston and cosmetic gasket kit with them-$350

i think i paid almost 350 for the porting alone and almost another 200 for the pistons its all brand new.

Durablue axle fully adj in great shape no rust or anything comes with locknut and 4 spacers to adj width in good shape.--$150

All prices are not shipped if your interested in something i will caculate actual shipping.Again i will post pics tommorow,i will give this a few days on here then i am going to put this stuff on ebay.

I cant believe there is a forum like this out here for banshee lovers this site is great.

Good night guys ..E

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha there is no line its express checkout with me lol.I told everyone its first come first serve all i have is some guys saying that want this

first person who pm's me and says its mine and paypal's me gets whatever they want shipped to them!! lol that simple, i would like to get this stuff gone soon i am leaving april 5th so its not to far away.

Thanks E

haha there is no line its express checkout with me lol.I told everyone its first come first serve all i have is some guys saying that want this

first person who pm's me and says its mine and paypal's me gets whatever they want shipped to them!! lol that simple, i would like to get this stuff gone soon i am leaving april 5th so its not to far away.

Thanks E

true that. used noss head sold to me paid in full.. tx bud

• 2 weeks later...