Lowering

gbarrett

I made a 7" lowereing kit for the Banshee using some garage door opener parts. Basically it's just some cut and drilled 1/4" steel bars. Yes, it's a solid, no suspension lowering kit but it works great for street drags. I'm on my other pc, i'll post pics later if you want

Could anybody tell me the least expensive way to lower my Banshee ?

Or has anybody got any Lowering kits for sale ?

300 ex shocks in the front, and for the rear a r6 rear shock will do. makes everything level, also you can take the stock banshee rear shock and take off the spring and cut the 2 locking nuts off of it, then adjust the bigger one all the way up, it lowers it quite a bit, but depending on what type of riding you do, the right combo is up to you :beer:

300 ex shocks in the front, and for the rear a r6 rear shock will do. makes everything level, also you can take the stock banshee rear shock and take off the spring and cut the 2 locking nuts off of it, then adjust the bigger one all the way up, it lowers it quite a bit, but depending on what type of riding you do, the right combo is up to you :beer:

i was going to say the same thing about the R6 and 300 shocks.