Radiator Cap Came Loose

Frogger

Some friends and I were out at LS the last couple days and had a little mishaps. I was climbing a hill and heard a big pop and then the bike stalled. I could see antifreeze on my pipes and also on other parts of the bike. I pulled of the grill first thing and the radiator cap had come loose. I checked fluid level and it still was ok. I started it up and I didn't see anything leaking and was just rode it real easy for a minute or two. Everything seemed to be fine. Could something else be wrong or did the radiator cap just come loose?

Some friends and I were out at LS the last couple days and had a little mishaps. I was climbing a hill and heard a big pop and then the bike stalled. I could see antifreeze on my pipes and also on other parts of the bike. I pulled of the grill first thing and the radiator cap had come loose. I checked fluid level and it still was ok. I started it up and I didn't see anything leaking and was just rode it real easy for a minute or two. Everything seemed to be fine. Could something else be wrong or did the radiator cap just come loose?

we'll you should check the spring on the Radiator cap..or else just buy a new cap for it! I think that should work..had that happen to me once..and i switched the cap and never came loose again..it was just old!