Banshee plastics!

8-ball

I care a lot about the way the banshee looks.. and it looks like a POS b/c of the old beat up plastics on it.. I was planning on saving a little and buying new but I'm sure someone on here has a really decent set they need to sell

Ok first off.. I'm picky about them.. but considering It is basically the skin of the banshee and controls how it looks I'm sure you understand why I'm picky

I Don't want any stressed, cracked or just plain out beat/scratched to hell plastics.. I understand there will be some normal riding wear but MAKE SURE to point it out first and of course pics needed.

I really don't want any race cut plastic... but if they are just crazy nice and for the right price idk... I would love a black set of plastics but just offer...

another main thing is if it is someone who is not very well known on here or E2S then I'm not sending money out first. I'll accept finding a 3 way transfer if someone is willing, but unless you are well known I'm not randomly sending out money first. Currently I'm not sure how to use out paypal account other than ordering stuff where it's and easy "click to pay set amount". I do MO's though so if I can't figure out the whole paypal crap let me know if you will just accept a MO so it will save me some hassle. If you are someone known around here then yes of course I'll send money first no problem, I have just been screwed over before and I'm not playing any BS games with people and yeah this is the same "8-ball" from E2S

Thanks, Bobbeh W.

Edited by 8-ball

Did you not read it? I said that if you are not known on here or E2S then I wont send money out first meaning unless you show me some decent feedback I'm not just going to send $100+ to some guy who nobody has even seen on here or E2S before. It's to avoid some random person trying to sell something and nobody knows the person and they want the cash ... sorry that's stupid.. all I would want is decent feedback or someone well known on the site... and since I am not known on this site that's why I put up the offer for a 3-way transfer option although being plastics it would have to be negotiated through both parties.

Would you be interested in the fronts? Chase at Miami knows me as well as Flyhighprerunner, also STrracerX. Just putting it out there. Hey man Im trying to help you out. Not screw you. Im going to put them up in the for sale section this week. I was just tryng to give you a jump on it. I understand where your coming from but to be honest with you I doubt that anyone on here will deal with this retarded transfer your talking about.

Edited by MarineNYC

Would you be interested in the fronts? Chase at Miami knows me as well as Flyhighprerunner, also STrracerX. Just putting it out there. Hey man Im trying to help you out. Not screw you. Im going to put them up in the for sale section this week. I was just tryng to give you a jump on it. I understand where your coming from but to be honest with you I doubt that anyone on here will deal with this retarded transfer your talking about.

Yeah well see I was just saying someone that no1 knows.. I was on here trying to get stuff and i had people who joined that same week with 0 posts trying to get me to buy stuff.. I was just avoiding those people. just a scam deturrent sorry..I'm used to other forums I use and they know what I'm talking about but I'm really trying to find a full set of plastics all at once buying them seperate is going to make it expensive having seperate people shipping them. Got any more details on them though?

bump.. someone offer something soon I have been wanting a couple things but I wanted to finish the banshee first so does anyone have anything?... I don't want any race cut stuff unless it looks like REALLY ni in no way will i buy race cut rears and the only way I'd get fronts is if they were also with the rears.. get the point?

i didnt read your whole thread so im not sure if you would be interested in a rear black pair. if your interested give me your email so i can send you pics.

I'll vouch for 8Ball, I've done a few biz transactions with him with MO's.

Nothing wrong with doing biz his way, just diff from the normal. I'll take a stab at that black fender if doesn't bite. Thanks & free bump for a good guy!!

thanks climb

I just made it way more complicated than i meant it.. to sum it all up "If noone knows you and you have no feedback then I wont send money first" ... there.. LOL.. and Climb knows about me being screwed over on my blaster stuff is why I no longer deal with random people.. (some few occasions) but I'm not as trusting as I was...

I Pm'ed him but havn't gotten an email yet.. black is actually what kind I'm wanting buy.......to copy "Blackout" haha.. :biggrin: I wish I could have gotten Roachies I had cash in hand ready to send him a MO the next day when we was talkin but he traded his shee off. :down:

Edited by 8-ball

(it wont let me edit my posts?)

Ok he sold them already so yeah offer away, Sorry just sortov in a hurry I know I wont be able to afford them very much longer and I wanted to get this taken care of while I could.