Tusk Nerfs in red color

Hey guys

I'm wondering if any of y'all have the Tusk Nerfs in red on your Shees with factory red frames?

How's the color match?

I'd like to buy a set in red IF THEY MATCH, but if they don't I'm buying silver or black.

Any advice here would be awesome, so thank you in advance!

maybe this could help ,i have a silver frame though

post-27646-1204761909.jpg

Thanks for the pic mgrey! That does help!

Looks close, but you never know without them side by side...

Do you like them? Quality product?

The price is great on them, that's for sure!

Thanks again :beer:

yeah there a pretty good product for the price but , if your a jumper i would go for a full set of nerfs with the heel guard . the tusk ones dont have the heel and you cant add the stock heel guards w/them .i'm regreting not buying full nerfs cuz i ran over my leg when i was jumiping one time and it hurt .the cheapest quality full nerf's are the ac racing brand .i dont think they are in red though

yeah there a pretty good product for the price but , if your a jumper i would go for a full set of nerfs with the heel guard . the tusk ones dont have the heel and you cant add the stock heel guards w/them .i'm regreting not buying full nerfs cuz i ran over my leg when i was jumiping one time and it hurt .the cheapest quality full nerf's are the ac racing brand .i dont think they are in red though

PM'd you, let me know if you'd like to sell them.

I got em as well as far as quality its top notch and i have no problems with them but one small one. The anodizing isnt the best and does tend to fade some after awhile.

Thanks for the heads up!

See, now your set looks like a different color than mgrey's?!?!? This is confusing...

Your bike looks great btw.