New Seat cover..

wacko2000

Whats up guys, i had to pull of the old graphics and seat cover, bc the seat started to rip, so I got one made by Cascade, they make a great product, they fit awesome..Took me like 15 min to install..

I got some stitching in the back, I ride with all 4 strokes and Im always killing them with the paddles, so they call me "Da Roosta"

Tell me whatcha think guys..

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

I just got done taking all the stickers off, still got some more glue to get rid of, Also I have some stickers on the way, looks alittle plane right now.

IMG_0894.jpg

all it's lacking is a little coal mud. looks good.

New seat looks good brother, but I gotta say... the way your bike was (in your sig) was one of my favorites on the board :confused:

What graphic kit was that?

I think it looked better before

Thanks guys and once again, I did love the graphics that I had on the bike,It was made by (Factorry effex) but the seatcover was ripped and had to come off, so this is where Im at now, thinkin on some stickers, but havent decided yet...

pabansheematt ---As sooon as it gets nice ouyt trust me, Ill be at the coal mines, I cant wait..

The seat cover came pretty quick, maybe about 10 days or so..not that bad, they make a very nice product for sure..