RIP Boyd Coddington

caddyman

Having met him personaly, the guy was a dick in real life too. Not just on the show. We were at a show with a buddy of mines car and Boyds philosophy was if it didn't say Coddington it was shit. We talked to Chip Foose for a long time, that guy is cool as hell. Boyd wouldn't even accknowledge us. His crew built some really nice rides, and he was a helluva designer but I don't deal with people and their holier than thou attitude.

Having met him personaly, the guy was a dick in real life too. Not just on the show. We were at a show with a buddy of mines car and Boyds philosophy was if it didn't say Coddington it was shit. We talked to Chip Foose for a long time, that guy is cool as hell. Boyd wouldn't even accknowledge us. His crew built some really nice rides, and he was a helluva designer but I don't deal with people and their holier than thou attitude.

ive heard the same thing from a number of people who have meet him.

personally don't like him...hated his shows and the main guy on there is a short potbelly fucker that thinks he is a hard ass BIG DUWAIN or whatever I have a 61 impalal SS and I think it would discrace my car if I put his name on it...Chip foose builds better cars anyday of he week and Chip actually gets his hand dirty

Edited by endofitall9