Aftermarket MX Banshee Parts.

Parting out some of my banshee aftermarket. I caught the hybrid bug and am going to try the banshee motor to YFZ frame swap.

Up for sale we've got some +2+1 Leager a arms pced candy blue lowers and flat black uppers still in good shape, they use threaded balljoints and one was cross threaded but still works just fine (not the threads on the end of the joint that holds to the spindle). Asking 275 shipped.

Tripple rate works with finned ressies set up for MX, +2+1 arms, and a 190lbs rider, come with covers. Great shape asking 350 shipped.

RPM Roundhouse carrier, needs barrings rough shape but works fine. 100 shipped.

Like new AC ProPegs with heal guards, black nets. 180 shipped

Paul Turner Mids. Nickle finish. Have some dents, aren't the prettiest pipes. Expansion chambers only. Asking 250 shipped.

LSR +2+4 axle, chrome is getting old but still cleans up pretty good. Perfectly strait, splines are in good shape aside from the left hand side where it's kind of a pain to get the hub on and off, once on it's fine. Asking 140 shipped.

Also have a -2 roundhouse Jenssen swinger that cracked that is getting rewelded and guesseted. If you want it let me know and I'll give you dibs when it's fixed. Asking 190 shipped.

I'll try and get pics up tonight. Shoot me a pm or email at trick2stroke@yahoo.com.

I meant to put pics up last night but my wireless keeps messing up.

I don't have any good pics of the roundhouse right now. This is the only picture I have really that shows it at all.

IMG_0413.jpg

Nerfs

IMG_0331.jpg

Pipes.

IMG_0293-1.jpg

What kind of package deal could I get for the front shocks , A arms ?......Do you have a rear shock?

V9B 4Z6 Victoria BC Canada ...........USPS air

Pic of the axle installed. That's the carrier that's for sale, but the swinger pictured is stock length and has been sold. The axle looks better when clean, it has grease all over it in this pic.

IMG_0393W.jpg

Edited by Trick2stroke

A Arms are sold, pending payment.

Axle I'm having to keep to complete the shee rolling chassis.

Rest is still up for sale.

Pic of the shocks installed.

IMG_0397W.jpg

I would like the AC nerfs please. Still having problems with getting on the board from home........but p.m. or e-mail info on how to pay you. And I'll give you shipping info.

Later,

Ryan

Shit...................just read the pending post on the nerfs..........

Well I have cash in hand.........................or immediate pay pal.

Edited by caddyman