Moose Complete Gasket Set W/ Oil Seals

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...one of two things.

Set a price, or...put it on ebay. You're opening yourself up to this when you say make offer...sorry...

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but your reasonable price will differ from mine, that's why I suggest putting a price that you want or expect to get out of them...otherwise...well, you know.

We know what they cost...but you said make an offer. We did....

You didn't say "reasonable offer OVER 40.00...", or something like that....

Seems like you have a little bit of a habit of this stuff, make offer...or no listing a price.

I think Ellison may very well remember that, too....this isn't ebay.

Well...one of two things.

Set a price, or...put it on ebay. You're opening yourself up to this when you say make offer...sorry...

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but your reasonable price will differ from mine, that's why I suggest putting a price that you want or expect to get out of them...otherwise...well, you know.

We know what they cost...but you said make an offer. We did....

You didn't say "reasonable offer OVER 40.00...", or something like that....

Seems like you have a little bit of a habit of this stuff, make offer...or no listing a price.

I think Ellison may very well remember that, too....this isn't ebay.

you guys never change! set price $40! nothing lower so dont even ask! there is that better.

I guess we better up the ante, huh Ellison??

Yes...if you have a set price, it puts you on the same page as someone looking to buy it. Why let them think 20 if you're wanting 40...etc.

You know as well as I do...PS asks you to set a price as well...we're no different!!

Thank you!!!

I guess we better up the ante, huh Ellison??

Yes...if you have a set price, it puts you on the same page as someone looking to buy it. Why let them think 20 if you're wanting 40...etc.

You know as well as I do...PS asks you to set a price as well...we're no different!!

Thank you!!!

YA BUT ON THE OTHERHAND, THERE IS NO REASON TO BE A SMARTASS BOUT IT, YOU KNOW JUST AS WELL AS I DO IF SOMETHING COSTS 80 YOUR NOT GOING TO TAKE 10, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT DUMBASS COMMENTS JUST STAY OFF OF THE COMMENT, SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN BE A SMARTASS AND COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLES POST. SORRY I DONT' WASTE MY TIME LIKE YOU DO OFFERING DUMBASS OFFERS ON PEOPLES SHIT, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO, SO YES YOU WERE BEING A SMARTASS, AND ON PS PEOPLE AREN'T JACAKSSES OVER THERE LIKE YOU ON HERE. 0 SORRY, AND I PUT THAT ALL ON CAPS, U SURE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GO CHANGE IT ALL SO YOU DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT??

Nope...you've whined enough already...thanks!! Caps just kinda compliment the whining.

You said best offer. I said 10.01 shipped. That was my best offer. Just because you can build a 15K drag bike, doesn't mean you'll get 6 or 7 out of it.

Why don't you just make it easy on yourself going forward...all you have to do is list a price. JUST LIKE YOU DO ON PS....instead of say make offer.

Then I won't have to be an asshole, come piss all over your thread, tell you what a dipshit you are (again...)...

Go post it on PS and see how fast Partslist puts on there the Planet Sand rules about stating a price....

Fine, I shouldn't have been a smart ass.

You shouldn't be ignorant in your for sale ads, as well... Especially since you've been down this road before, obviously one you still remember...

There you go, we're both assholes. And good luck selling your shit on here...AGAIN.

Nope...you've whined enough already...thanks!! Caps just kinda compliment the whining.

You said best offer. I said 10.01 shipped. That was my best offer. Just because you can build a 15K drag bike, doesn't mean you'll get 6 or 7 out of it.

Why don't you just make it easy on yourself going forward...all you have to do is list a price. JUST LIKE YOU DO ON PS....instead of say make offer.

Then I won't have to be an asshole, come piss all over your thread, tell you what a dipshit you are (again...)...

Go post it on PS and see how fast Partslist puts on there the Planet Sand rules about stating a price....

Fine, I shouldn't have been a smart ass.

You shouldn't be ignorant in your for sale ads, as well... Especially since you've been down this road before, obviously one you still remember...

There you go, we're both assholes. And good luck selling your shit on here..

what a fucking prick you are, just stay off my posts! maybe find a different hobby than bashing people

's products. you had no intentions of buying, so leave it alone!

I offered 10.01 for it...if you would've said yes..I would've sent the money....just trying to get a deal....

I am a prick and an asshole, at least I'm not ignorant...good luck!!!

you must be if you actually think people sell parts that much off new price, but oh well, go ruin someone else's for sale post, i see another one that has make offer, oh wait maybe i will try your method and see how he reacts!

you must be if you actually think people sell parts that much off new price, but oh well, go ruin someone else's for sale post, i see another one that has make offer, oh wait maybe i will try your method and see how he reacts!

dam dude!! he wasn't being a smartass, he clearly stated that he was not trying to be a smartass, i don't blame anyone for trying to get a good deal! and it is a good idea to put a price on things, that gives people a good idea of what to offer and what not, he was at least making a starting point for you on the price, and i am sure he was assuming that you had a sense of humor when he offered the 10 bucks, relax people, relax! i am sure someone will be interested, it may take 5 minutes or 2 days, but i am sure someone will tune in and give you a fair price for it.. later,gary

offers smartass comments on other peoples threads......

dont fuck with dajog :ninja: hell rip you off for.....(79 - 10 = 69.....) 70BUCKS!

go to ebay you fag i almost bought your shitty seal and gasket kit untill you started bashing our informative knowledgable members. and i might have actually even pad the $40 rip off! (note to everyone who needs this, call Jeff....)