1999 BRAND new motor top to bottom lots of mods

I have a 1999 banshee that I had everything replaced from top to bottom on the engine and it has about 30mins on it. I planned on keeping it but i'm getting back into motocross and don't really have time to ride it anyway. It has brand new itp wheels and tires $700 alone, don vito fat bastard pipes, boost bottle, the top end is .40 over with majoy port work done to the jugs and the head was also modded. This was all done professionaly as well as the build on the motor. I put a new crank in it, wiseco pro lite top end, fresh bore, as well as having the carbs professionally set up. Quad also has new bearings and seals in the front, new rear shock and brand new clutch discs plates and springs. Has skin industries graphic kit aftermarket skid plate, and chrome nerf bars. This is a great quad and everything in or on it is brand new. I've had close to 15 banshees and this one is by far the fastest. Email me with any offers or questions, if serious my cell is 717250767 it needs to go. I'm asking 3200OBO but I'm open to any reasonable offers I need the garage space. Thanks

for some reason i can't get the pics to post, i do have pics i will email you if your interested thanks for looking no serious offer will be turned down MUST GO

I have a 1999 banshee that I had everything replaced from top to bottom on the engine and it has about 30mins on it. I planned on keeping it but i'm getting back into motocross and don't really have time to ride it anyway. It has brand new itp wheels and tires $700 alone, don vito fat bastard pipes, boost bottle, the top end is .40 over with majoy port work done to the jugs and the head was also modded. This was all done professionaly as well as the build on the motor. I put a new crank in it, wiseco pro lite top end, fresh bore, as well as having the carbs professionally set up. Quad also has new bearings and seals in the front, new rear shock and brand new clutch discs plates and springs. Has skin industries graphic kit aftermarket skid plate, and chrome nerf bars. This is a great quad and everything in or on it is brand new. I've had close to 15 banshees and this one is by far the fastest. Email me with any offers or questions, if serious my cell is 717250767 it needs to go. I'm asking 3200OBO but I'm open to any reasonable offers I need the garage space. Thanks

for some reason i can't get the pics to post, i do have pics i will email you if your interested thanks for looking no serious offer will be turned down MUST GO

Hey how is it going im intersted in the QUAD could u send me some pics to JamesPoore54@yahoo.com if it is still for sale also are u from the pa area thanxs jamie