Conquered glamis!

smokin350

Well just got back from glamis this morning and it was another good trip with the east coast guys besides having to load the trucks a day and a half earlier. It was my first time out on the new engine and it was unstoppable I went 12 for 12 at the turkey shoot and 9 for 9 at olds and china so its another year I came, saw, and conquered LOL ha ha!!!!! Shouts to eric at Speed Freeks Racing for building a sick and unstoppable oh yea and reliable engine!!!

To all the east coast guys good trip and I'll see u at Quad Fest in the summer!!!'

What up wakco!! Yea eric good for sure bro, he did everything on my engine Cubs, +4 mill stroker, drag ported, hemihead 2, 20cc domes, straight cut gear, hinson basket with lock-out clutch, r6 fibers, billet impeller, 38 mikuni carbs, clamp on k&n's, v-force2 reeds, shift star mod, billet gears, and prob some other stuff I'm forgetting!!! Yea there's were a couple of Brooklyn guys there and eric did all there bikes too, you should come next year its always a blast and u always go home with aleast 1 crazy story!!'

Yea mines the powercoated blue actually looks purple with blue fullbores chrome everthing i'll post some pics as soon as i figure out how too!!!! i dyno in at 99.7rwhp and 53.7tq and i only weigh 150lbs so u could imagine how fast it is plus i shift fast so im told , people were coming up to me at olds and asking if i have an over-ride in cause it sounds like my quad was automatic ha ha lol, i just dont let off the gas when shifting (straight-cut gears ha ha) but anyway it did its job. My buddy has all the video's of me racing so i'll get his camera and start posting it. The closest people were a kid on a 4mil cub on alky, a trike on alky but once i hit 4th gear it was like s s s s s see ya!!!!!!! i was pulling 5th up china wide open and at olds and thats starting at the bottom with no run on and 14-44 gearing, the hardest part was getting my suspension dialed for all the whoops at olds those things will kick ur ass if ur not carefull. I saw alot of people look like they were gonna go fast but once they hit the whoops it looked like they were riding a bull haha.. Yo we should get together when it gets warm out and ride down at asarco by big wills hit me up some time!!!!!