2004 Limited Edition Banshee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allright quad wont sell ! y not ? guess its time to see if anyone wants to trade which i did not want to do i need some cash and catch myself up out of debt but this is what i would be interested if i wanted to trade, 400ex(depending on year,condition & mods i would expect some cash) 2003 or newer raptor 660/700, 600cc street bike, or nice jet ski , nice cars or trucks welcomed too , XR 50's(plus cash), sdg's (plus cash), let me have it, whatcha got.

no thanks man i need what it says, i will deliver to maryland but i need the $2850, its bone stock in immaculate condition, very rare to find a shee in this condition

yes its clean, but it is stock,that price you can get a shee with mods on ebay,no disrespect,these days everyone is hurting for money so its hard enough for some guys just to get there bikes sold,but if you change your mind give me a call as i am looking to buy a bike by this weekend.

i know you can get one on ebay with mods, most likely the guy has raced and raced it and its all ragged out, i've been there man, what im saying is this bike runs great, great compression, new pistons rings bearings, so it is bone stock....isnt that the funnest thing about this hobby, building your own bike, its not what you buy its what you build, and this is a clean piece to start with ! my 06 was stock, now its not, thats the best thing about this game, i never buy modded bikes and i never sell them always return back to stock so no one else can have the pride that i had. sorry boss, $2850 is firm, i'll keep it for less then that .